I am telling you, I am so glad I started implementing some bold intentions…
This month I’m dividing my list into two areas:
Goals, which are more concrete and most likely month or season-specific.
Bold Intentions, which are a little more abstract and deal with things I want to practically implement in my daily life and carry over from season to season.
A look at Thanksgiving:
1. Morning routine? Still going. Check plus for that.
2. My night routine? Still nonexistent. I’ll continue to work on that.
3. We went to New Hampshire for Thanksgiving! And it was one of the best Thanksgivings in such a long time.
4. I took a long week to relax, but didn’t get anything done before hand, being the terrible procrastinator that I am. So I’m dealing with the fallout this week.
This month’s BOLD INTENTIONS
1. Create a night/evening routine!!!!
2. Don’t let the stress of the holidays get to me. Actually enjoy it all and take in the awesomeness that is this season.
3. (Re)Start the She Reads Truth advent devotion. I’m with Jessi on this one, my heart and spirit are not at all ready for this season, but I’m going to work through that with devotions, journaling, and our DNA groups.
This month’s GOALS
1. Get out of the house more: go for walks, runs, dinners at neighbors’ houses, etc.
2. Finish my quilted Christmas tree skirt before Christmas. I was so inspired by the Anthropologie one, I started my own.
3. Host a Christmas dinner with our neighbors. I’m really hoping that we will be able to do this.
Once again, the three things list appears. I’m trying to practice the idea of doing a few things well instead of my normal practice of doing a lot of things halfway.
*Linking up with The Tiny Twig